WSDC runs two mailing lists, one for regular participants to discuss current tournaments, and one for alumni or anyone interested in occasional updates.
General & alumni mailing list
Please sign up using the form on the left. Only WSDC Ltd can send messages to this list, and we will do so only sparingly. If you don’t like what you get from us, you can unsubscribe at any time using a link at the bottom of an email.
- See the mailing list archive
- How to subscribe or unsubscribe
- To send messages to the list (from a subscribed email address): email@example.com
This list is intended for coaches, judges and observers to discuss matters pertaining to the Championships between the annual meetings of the WSDC Tournament Committee. Membership of the list is authorised (as a security measure only) by the WSDC site administrator.
The link above allows you to join or leave the WSDC list using your web browser. You can also choose from a variety of settings (or change your settings at a later date) allowing you to:
- receive e-mails sent to the list in digest format (i.e. receiving a bundle of messages all at once)
- define the appearance of messages you receive from the WSDC list
- choose whether to receive copies of your own postings
If you are not sure what options to select, then leave them as the default. You can change them at a later date. Once you have elected to join via this web link, you will be asked for confirmation via e-mail. Your details will then be forwarded to the list owner for authorisation.