The Korea Forensics League is a cooperative, nonprofit organization created to provide competitive speech and debate events for secondary school students in Korea. KFL was formed in early 2006 to meet the following goals:
- To make forensics events accessible to all competitors in Korea,
- To promote fair competition between schools,
- To codify tournament rules and procedures,
- To help select students to represent Korea at international forensics events,
- To encourage student initiatives, and
- To foster cooperation with the global forensics community.